When looking for a great Property Manager, there are several things to think about:
1) Will my Property Manager show my property in person or will they just turn over the keys to a prospective tenant and send them to the property alone?
2) Will my Property Manager be on call for emergencies 24/7 & 365 days a year?
3) Does my Property Manager have a team of maintenance personnel who will promptly take care of general maintenance and repairs at a reasonable cost or will I have to call around to find a contractor to take care of repairs?
4) Will my Property Manager be diligent in screening tenants to make sure that I don't end up with a tenant who will not pay rent timely and/or destroy my property?
5) Will my Property Manager charge me upfront fees before the property is even rented and will there be other hidden fees along the way?
These are just a few of the important considerations that must be made when you are seeking the best possible Company to manage your property.
At Morris Property Management & Maintenance, Inc., we pride ourselves in having the best answers to the questions above and would welcome you to contact us to discuss the holistic approach that we are known for in the Propery Management and Maintenance Industry.